Monday, May 6, 2013

She strikes a pose!



 ...annnnd strikes out! :0P


It amuses me that I even TRY to look serene in these "What I Wore" pictures.
*Roo saw this pic and went..
"why do you have a grumpy face, Mama?" 

She totally called me out!

 
Who am I kidding??


Right before this moment I was:

  • Rushing to go play outside with the kids
  • Picking up random items that were scattered about my house
  • Thinking "Hmm...this outfit works for a What I Wore post right?"
  • Thinking "Will I have to crop my dog who's looking desperately through the door, out of these pics?"
  • Dying from a heat stroke
 (for real, I LOVE sunshine, but my body has acclimated to near freezing weather apparently,
 because 90 degrees felt like Hades to me!)

 Ohhh, look...now I'm just pretending that I'm demure. 

AHA! 
There's the goober with the terrible posture, awkward pose but downright loveable please say it's loveable smile I know!

Dress//Goodwill
Bracelet//Groopdealz
Belt//Romy's
Shoes//Payless
Earrings//Bought at Dark Pony Designs Won with a credit from No Model Lady


So...now you know folks.

I am no supermodel.

But I'm suuuuper classy. ;0)





Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM"
Thrifters Anonymous

 photo signature_zps604dd3f5.png

1 comment:

  1. you crack me up! love the dress! and i love the photos!

    p.s. i don't do outfit post b/c truth be told i wear yoga pants everyday.except sunday. which is how my kids know it is church day.lol

    ReplyDelete