Sunday, June 2, 2013

I like my postin' just a little on the sassy side!

Things that make me go "Hmmmm" lately....


1. Saving our children's teeth, after they've essentially fallen to their death out of their mouths.


I can see the "Awww" factor....


Until you realize you look like Jeffrey Dahmer 
with bags full of teeth around your house!
However this doesn't stop me from using "Purple Tooth Fairy" 
(yes my kids have their own person Tooth Fairies...that's legit)
 to reiterate some "deep thoughts"
 
Guess who's trying a little harder to not be sneaky now?
BOOM!
Parenting. I got this!
2. Why isn't Pluto a planet anymore?? And I don't wanna hear the smarty pants reason, because I've heard it and it still doesn't convince me!
Why on Earth we would get rid of the ONLY planet named after a cartoon character is beyond me!
*Guess who's kids are going to grow up thinking neutrons 
are just a family with a child named Jimmy?* ;0) 

3. THIS song, I've only heard it on the radio but "WHAAAAAAAAAT?"
 You crashed your car into a bridge and you LOVE that? 
Do you have superhuman powers, that prevent you from getting hurt?
 Do you have amazing insurance coverage, that allows you to randomly crash your car into bridges, just cause you feel like it?
 Cause I don't love that. I think that's crazy.
 And DANGEROUS. 
Am I right, or am I right people?! ;0)


lowercase letters






 photo signature_zps604dd3f5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment