Monday, November 4, 2013

All we need is love.

I'm so excited for our first 
"spark" of November!!!



Let me be honest with you friends, I can feel the enemy fighting against this already.

Almost as soon as I published my first post about this idea to shine a light,
 I had soooo many thoughts of doubt:


You can't possibly think you have any ideas for this.


What makes you qualified to try something like this?


You won't have the time.

and 

No one is going to do this with you.


Here's my answers:

Your right, I don't have any ideas for these...on my own. This is all God speaking to my heart.

I am qualified because I am a child of the King.

I am confident that since He put this on my heart, the time will be opened up.

It's possible that no one decides to do this as well. And that's OK. That doesn't make them "lesser than". I have faith that if this same stirring is in their heart, they will join in. 


And so with that said, the first "spark" is to go out and show a kindness to a stranger


And here are some ways how:


Pay for a coffee for the person behind you.
Pay for groceries for someone. 
Smile at a mama who's child is having a "rough moment" in the store.
Write a random note of encouragement.


These simple acts of kindess, can change the attitude of those around you. 

*Be sure to comment on here (or Facebook) to tell me about your "spark experience".*

Be blessed!

 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
Hebrews 13:2
 
 

 



2 comments:

  1. love this!!! you are so right. i was really struggle with my servents heart not so much serving others but serving them and not being mad or feeling used. LET ME TELL you...i have never been asked to serve other sooooooooooo much as i had in that season of struggle. funny how that works out? :)

    praying for you and remeber the enemy know who and what to attack with...and he is liar....just keep doing what your doing and eventualy he will stop attacking you in that area

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the Spirit moving through this already. What wonderful ideas!! :)

    ReplyDelete